Gay Jocksmoderated - created 10/29/04
* You must have a pic on your profile to join! If you look through all of the members on every tribe I moderate, you will not find a ? over a silhouette! The majority of them had the balls (Some lips) to post a pic of their face. However, I don't care if it's a pic of a paper bag, as long as you have a pic. If you can't bother to post a pic on your own profile, I don't see how I can bother with you to participate in this tribe!
* I don't care if you have 1,000 friends without a pic on your profile, this isn't the lamest site on the web....Facebook! I don't care if you have any at all like other moderators. Just have a pic, and some basic info. in your profile.
* There is no reason for you to join this tribe unless you plan to participate in it, seriously! I don't care how many members my tribes have, it's not a contest. I would rather people join because they want to participate in the tribe. Otherwise, just bookmark the page and be a "Looky Loo" that's fine.
* No cartoons, drawings, jokes, photo-shopped or pics the size of a postage stamp!
* If I have to keep wasting my time deleting the duplicate pics you posted 2 or more times, especially when they are right next to each other on the same page (You did it, you can't see that and delete one yourself?) or within pages from each other, I'll delete them....Then you! Pay attention to what you post!
* If you are posting a series of a scene, post them in order! No one likes to see the end of anything before the beginning! To do that, you post the end pic first....Then the beginning one, they will show up in order!
* Just because a guy is wearing a baseball cap, or a jockstrap, it does not mean he is a jock. He is a guy....Wearing a baseball cap and a jockstrap. This tribe is for pics of jocks, not just because a guy is wearing one! Got my point? Good, let's play!
* Steer clear of posting the typical dime a dozen model pics of guys who would cry if they got tackled, sweaty, dirty, or messed up their hair gel by actually putting on the helmet!
* Most important....Enjoy!